nft design for 2022 , intro for nft art , how to create nft ?



 Hello everyone, Jonathan here. So today I'm going to talk about

how you would take NFT that you have listed up on open sea and
cancel that listing, you may do this because you think that the
price is going to go up, and that you don't want to sell it
for the lower price that you listed at. And just so you know,
if you do move it to another wallet, it does not remove the
listing, if you move it back, then it can potentially still
have an active listing. So make sure that you always either let
the listings run out, or cancel them. First thing that you need
to do make sure that you are logged into your meta mask
wallet, the meta mask wallet is what houses all of your NFT and
digital assets. If you're doing this through a computer, you'd
want to download the extension, the chrome or the brave
extension. And if you're doing this through a phone, you're
gonna need to do it through the browser. In the Metamask app. If
you want to log into your Metamask account through open C,
you're just going to need to go to this little circle there
little guy that's animation, a little guy that's in the center,
and click Profile, I'm using meta mask, you could use these
other wallets if you want. But I'm talking about meta mask, but
the process is exactly the same. But this is my favorite meta
mask. It's what I use, and what a lot of people also use. So
you're gonna click on meta mask or whatever wallet you're using,
then it's gonna pop up with your wallet, you're gonna click Next.
And then you are going to connect now that your wallets
connected, will can see will show you all the compatible
entities that you could sell on their platform. You can see the
floor price is actually 0.04 for the project. And I was listing
it for 0.055. And I did that as a seven day sale. And I decided
that I don't really think that this is a good price to sell
out. So I'm going to do is I'm going to cancel this listing, I
could cancel this in order to lower the price if I want to
sell it off a lot quicker at a lower price. So I'm going to go
ahead and click the Cancel listing button. Are you sure you
want to cancel your listing canceling your listing will
unpublish this sale from open sea and requires a transaction
to make sure it will never be fulfilled. So what that means is
that there is going to be a gas fee that ends up going through.
So a blockchain transaction, when I hit cancelled, it's going
to confirm that I want to complete this, it's going to
give me an estimate of what it thinks it's going to cost in
gas. This is one thing if you don't want to cancel these, this
is something that I'm I'm eating this cost by canceling it.
Another option would be that I could just wait for this
transaction to go through. And then or I could wait the
additional six days and then I wouldn't have to pay anything.
But I'm going to go ahead and hit the cancel button because I
want to make sure that I save this NFT from being sold and hit
Confirm. There you have it, my listing was successfully
removed. So if I refresh this page, it should not show any
listing here anymore. So this draft is no longer listed up for
sale. And it didn't charge me that fee of $24.72. So it's not
ideal that you want to cancel these ahead of time. But if you
need to, there is a way that you could do it. Unfortunately,
there is a gas fee that comes along with a cancellation. If
you're just getting into blockchain crypto and fts. Make
sure that you subscribe to this channel. Make sure that you
smash that like button. If you have any requests for videos or
things you want me to go over leave a comment below

Comments

how I can help you?

Contact Form

Send